Vista Alegre !
The south of Peru is an area which possesses the most important and the most well-known archaeological remnants of the world. The District Municipality of Vista Alegre, Province of Nasca, Department of Ica, has in its vast territory an interesting and varied archeological richness, including: Pre-inca Aquaducts, Ceremonial Centers, Geoglyphs, Inca Administrative Centers, and vast Necropolis.
All this constitutes a tourist gold mine that is daily visited by thousands of tourists that honor us with their presence. Therefore, in order to be thankful, we feel the inpostponable need to offer you serious guiding information on our heritage, which will make your stay in this warm city of southern Peru a pleasant and comprehensible experience.
We, the Mayoralty of Vista Alegre, cordially invite you to discover these unique certifications of the pre-inca cultures for yourself and thus let your stay in Vista Alegre become an unforgettable experience.
Prof. Alfonso Canales Velarde
Mayor of Vista Alegre
OUR TOURISTIC ATTRACTIONS
The following list shows the touristic attractions which are located near to Vista Alegre
In Vista Alegre y Nasca:
Map of the Touristic Attractions
- Several excursions to the archaeological sites of the zone:
- The Mummies of Chauchilla, Production of Ceramics, Extraction of Gold
- Los Paredones, the Aquaducts of Cantalloc, the Geoglyphs of Cantalloc
- The Observation Mountain, the Observation Tower, the Museum and ancient House of Maria Reiche
- Cahuachi, Estaqueria
- Cerro Blanco
- Flight over the Lines of Nasca
Please click on the map to view it in its original size.
- City Tour Ica and Visit of the Oasis of Huacachina
- The Island Ballestas and the Candelabro
- The National Reservate of Paracas
On our website you will find a lot of detailed information about all of the touristic attractions specified above and about the history of this archaeologically high-interesting area.
Simply select the desired topic from the menu on the left.
Municipalidad Distrital de Vista Alegre
Esq. Cápac Yupanqui y Pisco
+51 (56) 52 37 31